Canada is the country that always has been on the top of list of the immigrants looking to better opportunities and growth in their professional life. Canada is the tenth largest economy in the world and to make continue growth, Canadian government has launched over 60 immigration programs to provide immigration pathway to the skilled immigrants. Indians has always keep Canada in the top of their priority list for the country they want to move to. Canadian community has been welcoming towards the Indian immigrants and has adopted friendly and warm approach for the same.
What are the programs for Indians to apply for Canada PR visa in 2019?
One of the best ways to facilitate all the benefits of living in a Canadian society is to get a Canadian PR visa. Indian can apply for the Canada PR visa via the immigration programs that provides a way to apply for Canadian permanent residency. Some of the major programs for the same are as follows:
- Express Entry Program
- Provincial Nomination Program
- Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP)
- Atlantic Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP)
- Family Sponsorship Program
- Life Caregiver Program
The entire above mentioned programs provides the eligible and qualified Indians to apply for Canada PR visa. Express entry program provides direct entry into Canada based on the skill-sets of the applicant. Provincial Nomination Programs (PNP) is for the provinces or territories to nominate the skilled and capable immigrants to live and work in the province and help in the development of the province. Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP) is for the immigrants who are looking to move into the province of Quebec. Via this program only the immigrants with the required skills by the labor market of the Quebec are nominated by the Quebec Immigration office for PR visa. AIPP is an employer driven immigration program that allows them to select the qualified immigrants for the job vacancies in the Atlantic provinces of Canada. With the family sponsorship Program, PR of Canada is able to sponsor the application of their relatives and family members for the Canadian PR visa. Indians can apply for Canada PR visa via any of the above mentioned immigration programs.
What are the benefits of Canada PR visa for Indians?
Canada PR visa provides its holder to live and work anywhere in Canada for a duration of five years. If any Indian applies for Canada PR visa via the express entry program, in an ideal case application it can takes around 8 to 10 months to get their hands on Canada PR Visa. Express entry program is the fastest way to get the Canada PR visa. Once an Indian becomes a Canadian PR visa holder they can avail all the benefits provided by the federal government of Canada. Benefits that come with having a Canada PR visa are as follows:
- First the holder will be able to live and work anywhere in the country. By this holder can benefit all the other benefits that are similar to a resident of Canada.
- Once they become a permanent resident of Canada, they can sponsor the applications of their family members and relatives for the PR visa.
- PR visa holder can apply for Canadian citizenship after spending a certain amount of time in Canada.
- Canadian governments do not collect any tax on the income that is earned outside of Canada. Taxes are paid on the basis of physical residence only.
- Canada Child Benefits (CCB) is a tax free monthly payment program for families so that they will be to raise their children until the age of 18 years.
- PR visa holders are eligible for maternity and paternity leaves as well. Meaning Women get paid 65% of their total income and can also takes a leave of 12 months separately. For to be eligible for this benefit, candidate needs to work at least 75 days or 600 hours.
- Any Indian who is having a Canadian PR visa also has access to subsidized post secondary education that is covered by the provincial governments of Canada.
- Other than the above benefits, Canada PR visa holder also avail the benefits of several social security services. Some of these major benefits are: Social security to the people who are unable to work because of some disabilities, Worker’s compensation, Unemployment insurance, subsidized private nurseries etc.
- PR visa holders also have protection under Canadian law and Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
Nationwide visas are the trendsetter in the immigration industry with over 11+ years of experience. Having set the benchmark for the best success rate for Canada PR visa, Nationwide Visas is an ICCRC accredited immigration firm. Register with Nationwide Visas the best immigration consultant on nationwidevisas.com or call us now on 011-4617-7777.